Re: [Phpgroupware-users] help for config mail in phpgroupware

From: Nelson Vladimir De la Cruz Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] help for config mail in phpgroupware
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:11:41 -0600

Thanks, but you can say me of some manual or steps for enable or disable
SASL in SUSE. Well, then the error is in the config of linux not in
phpGroupware?

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:31:58 -0600
From: Chris Weiss <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

well, you probably either need to config sasl on your server or disable
it.

does it give the same error if you use a regular email client, like
Thunderbird?

On 11/8/05, Nelson Vladimir De la Cruz Ruiz
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I have a error when call the module e-mail, the error is with SASL on
IMAP