[Phpgroupware-users] Re: filemanager: cannot delete or move uploaded fil

From: François
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: filemanager: cannot delete or move uploaded files
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:48:25 +0100

Philipp, look at bug #11239 and the comment Greg Knapp have made (see beelow), few months ago.
I have had the same problem. But seems to have disapeared for a while...

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #11239 (project phpgroupware):

I have found the cause to my problem. In the phpgw_config table there is no
webserver_url name/value. this is caused by $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] returning
nothing on some setups. When you configure phpgw it tries to set the variable
'webserver_url' but since my system returned nothing for $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']
t was not set.

In filemanager (phpgw_vfs)  there is a conditional that checks against the
webserver_url variable, being that there is non set it is checking vs nothing
and sometimes this passes and the server adds a / (slash) onto the begining of
a uuencoded filename. This when uudecoded creates a garbage string like your 'ýe]I­1])Ù\210ÉÍÕ\221µ9' to fix it I added webserver_url
to the phpgw_config table with phpgwapi being the app and my webserver http
address as the value.

I suppose adding a check for null value in the /setup/config.php
would be one way to stop this from happening.

       // guessing the phpGW url
       $parts = explode('/',$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);
       unset($parts[count($parts)-1]); // config.php
       unset($parts[count($parts)-1]); // setup
       $GLOBALS['current_config']['webserver_url'] = implode '/',$parts);

Hope this helps someone!

Greg

I hope this help you.

François