[Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.007 Security Fix Release

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.007 Security Fix Release
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:28:23 +1000

Hi all,

This new release fixes several security issues within phpGroupWare. The
fixes include:

      * Global anti-XSS changes, related to savannah bug #13863
      * FUDForum Information Disclosure - CAN-2005-2600
      * Disabled XMLRPC until more resources are available -
        CAN-2005-2498

Disabling of XMLRPC is regrettable but unavoidable. phpGroupWare's
XMLRPC code is a bastardized version of phpxmlrpc. Our XMLRPC code is
currently unmaintained and we did not have the resources available to
merge and test the changes require. Instead of delaying the release any
more we chose to disable functionality. If you wish to contribute to
fixing our XMLRPC support please contact me directly.

As always grab it from our download section -
http://download.phpgroupware.org/now

Cheers

Dave
--