Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with "class.setup.inc.php" for the firs

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with "class.setup.inc.php" for the first setup step
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:15:35 +0000

we have plenty of old code (php3 leftovers even) and so we currently
require notices to be disbaled even for php4 (we'll take patches to
reduce the number of notices too), the php5 changes realy are code
changes and not anything you can change an ini setting for, with the
exception of http://www.php.net/manual/en/migration5.newconf.php .
Anyone with time to take on this should be familiar with
http://www.php.net/manual/en/migration5.php and understand that php4
must still work, but php3 compat code should be removed when found.
Also the work needs to be done in HEAD cvs as this type of change will
not be entered into .16