Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with "class.setup.inc.php" for the firs

From: Charles Martin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with "class.setup.inc.php" for the first setup step
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:32:38 -0400

Well, I had to fix things along the way to get to a mostly working PHPGW with php5. I posted the fixes to the Savanah site as I went thru. Unfortunately for you, the initial installation process was done back when the machine was still running php4.x so I didn't go through these files. It seems like a "typical" transition issue though, where something ran fine in 4 and now generates a simple notice (which could be turned off in your ini file ). Most of the times, these are fixed just by using a "isset" on the index before seeking the value.

Hope this helps