Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Information Management Module

From: James Mohr
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Information Management Module
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:58:42 +0200

Well, that is an interesting thought. Looking at the phpgw_infolog and
phpgw_infolog_extras tables, it looks like I would have most of what I
needed. One text field with basically unlimited varchars in the extras table,
I would definately be able to store a lot of different kinds of
"information."

One thing that is bothering me, is that I do not see where the extra fields
are added for the infolog. My assumption is that it works the same way as for
the addresses.

Regards,

Jim Mohr

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your