Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Synchronization with mobile appliances via Sync

From: Christian Rost
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Synchronization with mobile appliances via SyncML - need help ASAP
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:04:40 +0000

> In the syncml module install, you have to replace some of the standard php
> files with the ones from the syncml module (the ones for xmlrpc I think ?).
> Maybe you can check that.

Hmm, I'm going to check it out.

> And also, do you use LDAP-based auth ?

Yes, we use LDAP as central information store for user related information. It
makes the handling of user-managemment, email-routing, adressbooks, ... for
multiple locations much easier.

Dave mentioned a hack for SQL.  Do you/ or Dave know some details about the
hack? I need to know wether it can be done with reasonable effort. and what
needs to be done.

Cheers,

Christian

--