Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Hylafax

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Hylafax
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:50:45 -0700

Printing to fax isn't the issue so much as having a company or
department wide address book.  Back in the early days of phpgw, WFHC
worked well but the interface was in German, I think.  Now it's in
English but phpgw changed ( for the better ).  Dave and I traded emails
back when I thought I was going to have time to learn LDAP but time
became a precious commodity.

Maybe a feature request for phpgw would be to make a customizable
address table for use with mail merges and fax programs.  It wuold have
to be configurable because not all fax programs handle fax numbers the
same way and mail merges would want people sometimes and organizations
sometimes.

Thanks guys,
Bob