[Phpgroupware-users] Alarm management errors - please help

From: Tib
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Alarm management errors - please help
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:54:36 -0500 (CDT)

Re-post as there has been no reply on this topic. Please help.

This bug has been reported twice and neither time has been answered. Has
ANYONE come up with a fix on this? The calendar is one of the items I use
on the most and the way it's crippled like this is very very frustrating,
considering the problems have been known for over a year now and never
seem to get acknowledged or dealt with.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=7817

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=10759

<EOL>