Re: [Phpgroupware-users] PHPproject :evolution within the functionalitie

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] PHPproject :evolution within the functionalities ?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:22:07 -0500

PHPproject and phpgroupware are not the same thing

phpgroupware does have chat and CMS applications, but does not have an
sql editor or audio conference (i'm not sure how this would work in a
php app anyway)
however, wrapping phpMyAdmin and phpPGAdmin into a phpgw app shoudln't
be too hard (see the phpSysInfo wrapper we have in CVS) and if you
know of a php based audio conference package i'm sure the same sort of
wrapper could be made for it.  The hard part will be finding a
programmer to maintain it :)