[Phpgroupware-users] Setting up local mail delivery

From: James Mohr
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Setting up local mail delivery
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:40:44 +0200

Hi All!

I would like to set up the calendar so that it sends to notifications to a
local user account. I don't (yet) want to go through the work of setting up
either an imap or pop3 server. Instead I just want the calendar to send it to
the local user and their current email client is responsible to deal with it.

I found a few references to email in the existing documentation, but this is
mostly how to solve specific problems. I found nothing that tells me how to
do the basic configuration.

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Regards,

Jim Mohr

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your