[Phpgroupware-users] Blackberry: "your seesion could not be verified"

From: Pere Pasqual Pérez i Hernàndez
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Blackberry: "your seesion could not be verified"
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:47:28 +0200

Hi all!

I installed phpgroupware, and now that I need to acces it using a "blackberry" device, I have found that it always throws me out a little after succesfully login. The most far I've been able to go is to the application menu; when I try to use one of them, aften clicking on one, it always takes me back to the login screen, with the "your session couldn't be verified" or similar error message.

I guess this is Blackberry related and not a fault of phpgroupware, but I really need to solve this and I don't know what else to try. I also suspect that it has something to do with sessions getting lost due to a kind of proxy wich all Blackberry connections pass trough, or whatever. I switched the sessions method from php4 to sql, but have almost the same result.

Can anyone give some light on this? I'd really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance,
Pere.