Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Communication Manager

From: James Mohr
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Communication Manager
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:05:32 +0200

Hi Dave!

I hadn't thought of that in those terms, but it definataly has something in
common with CRM applications. What I need at this point could be simply
adding history entries to the projects and tasks, but if a CRM module was
available instead, it would also be useful.

Regards,

jimmo

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your