Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login loop

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login loop
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:29:48 +0000

I already have these settings.

A little more info, this server has been running great for 171 days.  The
users came in this morning to this inability to log in.

Neither admin nor anyone else can login.

Thanks for your reply.

aeb (address@hidden) wrote:

> [...]
> max_input_time = xx ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing
> request data memory_limit = xx; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume
> (8MB)
>
> try if the users are able to login again with these new php.ini values.
>
> as admin, go to admin -> site config and turn off 'Would you like to
> automaticaly load new langfiles (at login-time) ?'.
>
> hope this helps.
>
> grtx. ceb
>
> On Tue, 24 May 2005, Guillaume Courtois wrote:
>
> > I had this once and for a while, and then it went away. As I don't know what
> > I've changed to make it work, I can't be very helpfull :-(
> >
> > Maybe try with a new install in a different dir, with an empty db, you'll
> > see
> > if it works ?
> >
> > Bob Crandell (address@hidden) écrivait:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have a client with phpgroupware version 0.9.16.005 updated this morning.
> > > Apache is v1.3.33.  Mysql is 3.23.56
> > >
> > > When a user, any user tries to login, they are returned to the login
> > > screen.
> > >
> > > When an incorrect user name or password is tried the phpGW returns the
> > > proper
> > > error.  There are no messags in var/log/apache/error_log related to this.
> > >  The
> > > access_log shows web activity thusly:
> > > 66.78.90.70 - - [24/May/2005:11:26:29 -0700] "POST /phpgroupware/login.php
> > > HTTP/1.1" 302 5
> > > 66.78.90.70 - - [24/May/2005:11:26:29 -0700] "GET
> > >
> /phpgroupware/home.php?cd=yes&sessionid=52936c9f2f6fe35beec5760c92f60123&kp3=52d03faec47a22f3c125054d5f9dcf98&domain=default&PHPSESSID=52936c9f2f6fe35beec5760c92f60123&click_history=a7d7580e93f2f944e33d106a271fc10a
> > > HTTP/1.1" 302 5
> > > 66.78.90.70 - - [24/May/2005:11:26:29 -0700] "GET /phpgroupware/login.php
> > > HTTP/1.1" 200 2291
> > >
> > > I seem to remember someone having this issue not too long ago but I
> > > couldn't
> > > find the thread.  Could some kind soul help me track this down?
> > >
> > > Please?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Eugene, OR 97402
> > > Voice - 541-868-0331
> > > FAX - 541-463-1627
> > >
> > > This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity
> > > whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> > > confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and
> > > federal
> > > laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for
> > > the
> > > intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy,
> > > distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information
> > > contained
> > > herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the
> > > sender by reply email and destroy this message.

Bob Crandell, CLS, CNS
Assured Computing, Inc.
When you need to be sure.
http://www.assuredcomp.com/
921 Country Club Road, Suite 100
Eugene, OR 97402
Voice - 541-868-0331
FAX - 541-463-1627

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to