Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook error?

From: James Mohr
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook error?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 16:53:26 +0200

Hello Lance!

I'm a newbie to PHPGroupWare, but I do have a little SQL experience. You say
you are trying to add some address information. Does this mean you are trying
to add information to an existing record? If so, then the SQL query that is
being done is very wrong here. This is doing an insert, which is going to
create a whole new record.

Looking in my MySQL database, the primary key is the contact_addr_id field
which is auto increment, so it is logical to me that it is not listed as one
of the fields.  However, I am still confused as to why it is doing an insert
if you are updating existing data. Can you add new records OK?

Regards,

Jim Mohr

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your