[Phpgroupware-users] Fatal error on install: database tables

From: Stephen Boulet
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Fatal error on install: database tables
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:34:30 -0500

I'm trying to install phpGroupware but am getting this error:

*Fatal Error:* It appears that you have not created the database tables
for phpGroupWare. Click here <http://localhost/phpgroupware/setup/> to
run setup.

The analysis seems good:

You appear to have MySQL support enabled
No Postgres-DB support found. Disabling
No Microsoft SQL Server support found. Disabling
No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling
No ODBC/SAPDB support found. Disabling
You appear to be using PHP4. Enabling PHP4 sessions support
You appear to have IMAP support enabled
Found existing configuration file. Loading settings from the file...

Do I have to create tables in the database to get things started? Is
there any documentation on that anywhere? Thanks.

Stephen