Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Group names / translation

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Group names / translation
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:48:42 +0000

Hi Charles,

Yes I've already corrected most of your posts in savannah, thanks for that !

If it's for the display of the group names we can have translations, if it's
for the storing in the db it seems pretty problematic to me ? But others devs
should give their opinion too, maybe I'm wrong.

If you see other corrections to the translations, don't hesitate ! (I've done
most of the french ones, but I know there are mistakes ;-)

Bye.