Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Bookkeepig cvs appears and disapears

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Bookkeepig cvs appears and disapears
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:25:47 +1100

Hi Will,

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 04:11 +0000, Will Taylor wrote:
> I have discoverd when I cvs co -r HEAD bookkeeping it actually gets checked
> out and stays put, however in setup applications it tells me it depends on
> 9.17, but I only have 9.16.

bookeeping is not supported in 16

> Anyone know how bookkeeping compares to mysql-ledger?

Do you mean SQL Ledger?  SQL ledger runs on perl and does not integrate
with phpgw.

You CK-ERP might be useful.  Make sure you use CK-ERP 0.11.1a or later,
any previous versions have licensing issues which mean that is
undistributable.  As a result of CK being unhappy with the FSF's
interpretation of their license (the GPL), he has indicated that future
versions of CK-ERP may not support phpGroupWare.

Cheers

Dave