[Phpgroupware-users] Bookkeepig cvs appears and disapears

From: Will Taylor
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Bookkeepig cvs appears and disapears
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:44:06 +0000

Hello

I want to add bookkeeping to my phpgw install. When running cvs co -r
Version9-16 (not exact command) bookkeeping it says updating and I see
bookeeping folder appear in folder but then disappear into thin air.

The same command with todo instead of bookkeeping gets me the todo folder, why
does bookeeping delete itself?

Also I saw there were a couple 3rd party bookkeeping, any one with experience
with these know which is the best for a small business?

PS.

I added timetrack, in setup application management it says it depends on
phpgwapi 9.13. I added it manually in admin and I can get to it in phpgw but
it seems the database tables have not been added for it, any way for me to set
up the database for timetrack?

Thanks!

Will Taylor