[Phpgroupware-users] calendar sync with pocket-pc, palm, blackberry

From: Christian Rost
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar sync with pocket-pc, palm, blackberry
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:28:18 +0100

Hi,

we're evaluating phpgroupware as replacement for several tools we are using
currently to organize
contacts, adresses ...  Up to now, we attached phpgroupware to our LDAP
directory, to our
IMAP-Server and migrated some "Star Schedule" calendars succesfully.

Because in the near future, we're planning to equip our sales-staff with
Pocket-PCs, Palms or
BlackBerrys to manage appointments while they're out of office, we need to
synchronize them with
phpgroupware. Is there a way to synchronize via ActiveSync or SyncML?

Christian

Christian Rost
roCon - Informationstechnologie
Herner Strasse 299 B-29