Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Fatal Error with Addressbook

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Fatal Error with Addressbook
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:39:19 +1100

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 11:27 +0000, Chris Hogan wrote:
> Dave Hall wrote:
>
> >I want some of the drugs your server is on.  I have never seen phpgw try
> >to use around 800M of RAM for anything
> >

> like Guillaume I'd read that as 8Mb not 800Mb - but I've example with
> negative size requests!

Strange, very strange.  Could you send me a link to a phpinfo() script?
I would like to also see the config of the box - off list is fine if you
don't want to publicise the domain/install.

> >16 should be fine unless you have large groups or heavily used
> >calendars.
> >

> as I said, 380-400 users, only a few calendars, just starting to pick up
> really. I did load the addressbook from our old groupware package, using
> the alt-csv import, if that's anything to do with it.

That shouldn't cause problems in addressbook.  It strikes me as an
inifite loop issue :(

> >Any chance of getting a db dump off list?
> >

> what format do you need? As I say it's relatively new, so there's no
> senestive data yet.

Full SQL dump of the db, like a mysqldump generated file.  Set all the
passwords to something common if that will be an issue for you.

Cheers

Dave
--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)