Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Fatal Error with Addressbook

From: Chris Hogan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Fatal Error with Addressbook
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:27:14 +0000

Dave Hall wrote:

I want some of the drugs your server is on.  I have never seen phpgw try
to use around 800M of RAM for anything
like Guillaume I'd read that as 8Mb not 800Mb - but I've example with negative size requests!

16 should be fine unless you have large groups or heavily used
calendars.
as I said, 380-400 users, only a few calendars, just starting to pick up really. I did load the addressbook from our old groupware package, using the alt-csv import, if that's anything to do with it.

Any chance of getting a db dump off list?
what format do you need? As I say it's relatively new, so there's no senestive data yet.

Chris