Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email enhancements in head

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email enhancements in head
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:05:58 +1100

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 13:59 +0000, Brian Johnson wrote:
> WOW!  Thank you Dave and Jesus !!

No problem :)

> A lot of people have been asking for these features.

Jesus requested and sponsored the empty trash and drafts functionality,
the rest was done while I was in there :)  I use evo as my primary mail
client so the edit sent made it more evo like :)

The plan is to move phpmailer to the api in head.  This will mean both
email clients can share the same sending code.  It also means that we
don't have maintain something that someone else does very well.

> I hope to test later today and I'll check against this bug report too
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7240 becuse you
may
> have fixed that problem too with the Draft folder implementation

No not fixed.  Not easy to fix either.  It can be done, but will take
some work, I am happy to discuss what is involved, but this will be low
on my volunteer time would be nice to do list.  The work around that
seems to work is simply reloading the page.

Cheers

Dave