Re: [Phpgroupware-users] debian sources

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] debian sources
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:24:35 +1100

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 12:12 -0600, Chris Weiss wrote:
> looks like maybe a build script isn't working anymore :/
>

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:00:50 +0000, Brian Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I have "deb http://debs.phpgroupware.org/debian/nightly/ ./" in my
> > sources.list file but the nightly version's are at 0.9.16.003 I noticed
> > under
> > the stable dir they are at 0.9.16.005.  what would I put in my sources.list
> > use those instead of the nightly builds.  Thanks

Nothing wrong with the script.

http://debs.phpgroupware.org/debian/nightly/binary/

The debs still use the old version, until the deb maintainer uploads to
sid.  This stops our version numers being ahead of sid.  005 still isn't
in sid so the deb version is still 0.9.16.003.phpgw.YYYYMMDD

the phpgw indicates that it is a project deb not an official debian
release.

Cheers

Dave
--