Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.005 Bug Fix Release

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.005 Bug Fix Release
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:07:51 +0100

Mandi! Dave Hall
  In chel di` si favelave...

> A new year and a new release already!
> It has been discovered that there were several "build" issues with the
> 0.9.16.004 release, 0.9.16.005 fixes these problems.

Same problem exposed on two phpgw installation, i've updated with cvs
now, the sit still works (too little differences) but if i go to setup
screen they say me:

 You appear to be running version 0.9.16.003 of phpGroupWare.
 We will automatically update your tables/records to 0.9.16.005 but we
 highly recommend backing up your tables in case the script causes
 damage to your data.
 These automated scripts can easily destroy your data.
 Please backup before going any further!

i push on Update and a page popup, with only:

 Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO phpgw_config (config_app,
config_name, config_value) VALUES ('phpgwapi','addressmaster','-3')
 PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
phpgw_config_config_name_key )

Debian woody standard, phpgw use postgres as backend and ldap to store
user data.

Inserted in savannah BTS as:

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=11571

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

                            Grazie, Polonia!
                        http://thankpoland.info/