Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:04:00 -0600

the whitespace issue is a php one, it's due to bad code or files and
no user can cause the issue without futzing with the source files.

However, phpgw could certainly use better error handling.  php
recently (in relation to the age of phpgw) added the ability to have
generic error handling function, but it just might be too general to
be usefull for us and would destroy any good error handling that we
already have in place.

definatly something to look at post 1.0 and maybe for .18.