Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:50:10 +1100

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 14:23 -0600, Curtis Carpenter wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 13:34, Chris Weiss wrote:
> > On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:52:37 -0600, Curtis Carpenter
> > <address@hidden> wrote:
> > >      1. This is probably a stupid one: When I try to add a calendar
> > >         entry with other users I get the following error:
> > >
> > > Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
> > > /home/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 1354
> > > (this line is a Header() call)
> >
> > this is the whole error?  usualy there's 2 files/line numbers
> > mentioned: the one where first output occured followed by the one
> > where it's trying to add more headers.
> >

> Yes, but I realize I gave the wrong file.  Here are the proper results:
>

> Add a calendar event without another user:
> OK
>
> Add calendar event with other user:
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
> /home/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.phpgw.inc.php on line 152

Hmmm, I just tried this with .005 and it worked fine on Debian Sarge php
4.3.10, apache 1.3.33

> Delete calendar event:
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
> /home/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 1225

Also works for me.

> Each error is the only thing listed on the results page of the action.
> The action does seem to process.  I did turn off logging of errors in
> /etc/php.ini, but that did not seem to work.

Have a look at /path/to/phpgroupware/doc/php-configuration.txt maybe
there is something there that might help you.  Logging all errors to
file makes it a lot easier to find patterns.

Try running through the steps in calendar and attach the *relevant*
section of the log to your next post, might help us track it down.

<snip reason="fix mail problem" />

Cheers

Dave

--