Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email

From: Curtis Carpenter
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:23:30 -0600

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 13:34, Chris Weiss wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:52:37 -0600, Curtis Carpenter
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >      1. This is probably a stupid one: When I try to add a calendar
> >         entry with other users I get the following error:
> >
> > Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
> > /home/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 1354
> > (this line is a Header() call)
>
> this is the whole error?  usualy there's 2 files/line numbers
> mentioned: the one where first output occured followed by the one
> where it's trying to add more headers.

Yes, but I realize I gave the wrong file.  Here are the proper results:

Add a calendar event without another user:
OK

Add calendar event with other user:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
/home/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.phpgw.inc.php on line 152

Delete calendar event:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
/home/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 1225

Each error is the only thing listed on the results page of the action.
The action does seem to process.  I did turn off logging of errors in
/etc/php.ini, but that did not seem to work.

> >      1. I am having trouble setting up the email module. I see in the
> >         archives this has been more of a problem for other users. I have
> >         a basic configuration using our mail server's pop port. Here are
> >         the errors:
> >
> > Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {66.151.28.251:110/pop3}INBOX
> > in class.mail_dcom_pop3.inc.php
> >
> > imap_last_error: [Certificate failure for 66.151.28.251: self signed
> > certificate: /C=US/ST=IL/L=Chicago/O=Driveitaway/OU=Mail
> > Services/CN=webmail.driveitaway.com/address@hidden
> > tried RH bug recovery?: [1]
> >
> > Yes, the cert on our mail server is self-signed. Is there a way to get
> > around this error?
>
> self signed should be OK, did you tell phpgw to use POP3 or POP3S?  RH
> likes to force tls even with plain ol'd pop3 so try pop3s.
>
> I also recomend imap/imaps over pop3, pop3 doens't support folders so
> no trash or sent items with it.  imap is also a bit faster because you
> can say "get new mail only" where with pop3 you have to get the whole
> list and check to see what's new.

Yes! Email is working.  I switched to POP3 and entered my password again
we are good. Thanks!