Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:34:05 -0600

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:52:37 -0600, Curtis Carpenter
<address@hidden> wrote:
>      1. This is probably a stupid one: When I try to add a calendar
>         entry with other users I get the following error:
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
> /home/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 1354
> (this line is a Header() call)

this is the whole error?  usualy there's 2 files/line numbers
mentioned: the one where first output occured followed by the one
where it's trying to add more headers.

>      1. I am having trouble setting up the email module. I see in the
>         archives this has been more of a problem for other users. I have
>         a basic configuration using our mail server's pop port. Here are
>         the errors:
>
> Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {66.151.28.251:110/pop3}INBOX
> in class.mail_dcom_pop3.inc.php
>
> imap_last_error: [Certificate failure for 66.151.28.251: self signed
> certificate: /C=US/ST=IL/L=Chicago/O=Driveitaway/OU=Mail
> Services/CN=webmail.driveitaway.com/address@hidden
> tried RH bug recovery?: [1]
>
> Yes, the cert on our mail server is self-signed. Is there a way to get
> around this error?

self signed should be OK, did you tell phpgw to use POP3 or POP3S?  RH
likes to force tls even with plain ol'd pop3 so try pop3s.

I also recomend imap/imaps over pop3, pop3 doens't support folders so
no trash or sent items with it.  imap is also a bit faster because you
can say "get new mail only" where with pop3 you have to get the whole
list and check to see what's new.