Re: [Phpgroupware-users] update FAQ

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] update FAQ
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:11:27 -0600

compile?

update is the basicaly the same as install witht eh follow minor (and
hopefull obvious) changes:

- BACKUP YOUR DATABASE!
- verify the data in header manager.  sometimes the file format
changes and it needs rewritten.  Setup will tell you if this is the
case.
- if you haven't already, BACKUP YOUR DATABASE!
- no need to create database or set "files" dir permissions
- did I mention BACKUP YOUR DATABASE?
- Click "update tables" instead of "install tables" (it's the only option)
- um, that's about it