[Phpgroupware-users] phpgw v egw

From: Marc Grober
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw v egw
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:11:30 -0900

Is there a discussion somewhere of a comparison between phpgw and egw.
The egw suggests says that egw is a branch from phpgw based on the split
of some of the initial phpgw developers,  but that is about all I have
found.....  If there are details somewhere that would help folks decide
on what to select for their purposes that would be very helpful.  I am
certainly not interested in starting any turf war, but obviously
something happened and then there were two.......