[Phpgroupware-users] Re: help about phpgw

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: help about phpgw
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:29:27 -0600

You should be emailing the lists instead of random developers.

upgrade is the same as install, except that it's detected that you
have data in your database and the upgrade steps are processed instead
of the clean install steps.  The procedure is otherwise the same.

As far as destroying data, that's very rare, but you sould definatly
do a complete backup of the phpgroupware files and your database
before starting an upgrade.