[Phpgroupware-users] Sign up error

From: Matt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Sign up error
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:39:41 -0000

I got my wife to sign up and although she did so successfully she was show
this lovely list of error messages which she then emailed to me.

email : :
n : given :
n : family :
adr : one : locality
adr : one : countryname
adr : one : street
adr : one : postalcode
gender : :
lid : :
bday : :
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/madden/public_html/world/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc.php:1777)
in /home/madden/public_html/world/registration/inc/class.boreg.inc.php on
line 225
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/madden/public_html/world/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc.php:1777)
in /home/madden/public_html/world/registration/inc/class.boreg.inc.php on
line 226
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/madden/public_html/world/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc.php:1777)
in /home/madden/public_html/world/registratio

[The Click here bit was here]

Can anyone suggest what might have been the cause and how I can stop it from
happening again.

She was using a computer on the same network as mine.

-Matt

M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert