[Phpgroupware-users] Re: setup issues

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: setup issues
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:41:36 -0600

please keep things on the mailing lists unless asked.  I know
sometimes it's an effort because some mail clients interpret reply-to
and such different ways.

I don't use mcrypt, I think all it does is encrypt the session so that
on a shared server it's hard for someone to snoop your session files.
They can still snoop it though by reading the key from your
header.inc.php and decrypting it.