[Phpgroupware-users] History of phpGroupWare

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] History of phpGroupWare
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:17:58 -0600

Occationaly I find myself answering questions like "what's this [old
unmaintained app] do" or "what happened to this", so I made this:
http://wiki.phpgroupware.org/index.php?page=A+history+of+phpGroupWare

I'll try to add things as I find myself answering these kinds fo
questions, it's not right that this info is only in the heads of a
handfull of people.  Would be cool if Jengo and/or Dan could add some
background on the Webdistro->phpGroupWare move too.

If someone that has time, and wiki talent, to make it pretty it will
be much appreciated.  I can hold any formating with future edits, but
I don't have the time right now to learn wiki markup. Thanks!