Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS updating

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS updating
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:40:26 -0500

only reasonably tested bug fixes are commited to the .16 branch.
That's not to say some fix won't break something obscure, but if that
does happen you can be sure it will be corrected very quickly, and
with cvs you always have the option of rolling back to a specific
date.  Personaly, I'm leary of doing the update in a cron job, cvs
itself sometimes glitches.