[Phpgroupware-users] CVS updating

From: Geoff Robinson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS updating
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:50:52 -0500

I have been evaluating and setting up phpgroupware over the last couple months to offer as an alternative to Microsoft to customers of our firm. I have just updated to the most recent release of 0.9.16.003 via CVS. I am going to soon reach the point where I want to consider my installed phpgroupware 'stable'. Of course, I also would like to be able to grab any patches that come into the package.

So I ask- can I consider updating the 9.16_branch stable through CVS? That is, if I have an active system, can I run 'cvs -z6 update -dP -r Version-0_9_16-branch' without breaking anything? What sorts of things are currently being added to the 0.9.16 branch?

Thanks.

- Geoff

--
Geoff Robinson  <address@hidden>