Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:13:35 +0200

Hi Chris,

--On Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004 15:16 Uhr -0500 Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

- snip -

I don't know why you don't have the anglemail table, it should have
been created on the last update, it's been there since phpgw
0.9.14.something.  I highly suggest adding the table by going into
setup and uninstaling and reinstaling the email app (this will not
remove any settings).  Not only should this fix the problem, it will
give you a nice performance boost too.

I looked into the databases of one of my oldest instances that is updated to 0.9.16.xxx, it does not have this table either. Is this table not installed during updates? Do I have to reinstall email app on every instance manually?

Dirk