Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:16:53 -0500

I don't know where it would happen.  The theory (which I have done no
testing on) would be this:

1) user logs in and reads some email
2) user brings up the login screen (maybe via a bookmark) WITHOUT
clicking logout
3) php sees the user already has a sessions but phpgw think there
isn't one because they ended up at the login page
4) phpgw runs the login for the user and php sees the exsisting
session and overwrites only the values it was asked to
5) some values from the email cache remain and you get your issue.

The tricky part is this:  I think the session is "autocreated" in
phpgw to allow for things like sitemanager to work.

I don't know why you don't have the anglemail table, it should have
been created on the last update, it's been there since phpgw
0.9.14.something.  I highly suggest adding the table by going into
setup and uninstaling and reinstaling the email app (this will not
remove any settings).  Not only should this fix the problem, it will
give you a nice performance boost too.