Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:14:54 +0200

Hi Chris,

--On Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004 12:11 Uhr -0500 Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

did you replace all the session ID and login with '0'?  kind of hard
to tell which user is which.

No, I did not replace the session IDs at all. I did replace the logins with other logins and the encrypted passwords with cleartext fake passwords. And the name of the database was changed, that's all.

I did not see any point in changing session IDs.

I don't see any database cache hits at all.  in fact I see nothing odd
(sesisonID and userID would be what's left to look for).  At this
point, assuming you changed the sessionid and loginid data to '0' and
that they are unique and sepertare for each login, I don't see that
phpgw is doing anything to make this happen.

But it did happen. We had it at least 3 times now. Do you have any other idea where to look at?

Dirk

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:34:27 +0200, Dirk H. Schulz