Re: [Phpgroupware-users] upgrade from 0.9.14.006 to 0.9.16.003

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] upgrade from 0.9.14.006 to 0.9.16.003
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:40:22 -0500

odd, I've heard of problems upgrading addressbook data but not
calendar.  Were there any errors in the upgrade process?  If not, do
have error reporting enabled?

The table def you're missing is:
CREATE TABLE phpgw_cal_extra (
  cal_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  cal_extra_name varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  cal_extra_value varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (cal_id,cal_extra_name)
)

by default there's no data in it on a clean install, not sure about an
upgrade but since the table didn't exsist in .14 I assume it's for a
new feature and would be emtpy on an update too.