Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Upgrade from 0.9.14.006 to 0.9.16.001 - address

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Upgrade from 0.9.14.006 to 0.9.16.001 - address book entries missing
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:34:01 +0000

I haven't checked the actual table or field names

Do a select * from phpgw_contact_addr to check if it is the right table name
and to see the proper field name and values

you could also do a select * from phpgw_contact_addr where not preferred
like'Y' to see which ones are not preferred addresses

the update command is used to change values in existing rows like update
table_name set field_to_change = some_value where field_to_filter_on =
filter_value