Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Upgrade from 0.9.14.006 to 0.9.16.001 - address

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Upgrade from 0.9.14.006 to 0.9.16.001 - address book entries missing
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:15:10 +0200

Hi Brian,

--On Freitag, 24. September 2004 14:08 Uhr +0000 Brian Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:

It might not be your problem since it sounds like you are missing bits of
contact data, not the entire contact.

Both, as far as I can see.

Most people find installing and using the phpmyadmin software convenient
for database interaction.

Well, there is no problem using the mysql cli client. I do that quite often, but simply creating, dumping and deleting databases. I do not work in the tables, so far.
That is why I need the exact syntax - or is it that already?

Dirk