Re: [Phpgroupware-users] qmailldap OR adding email address to a user

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] qmailldap OR adding email address to a user
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:22:28 +0200

Mandi! Chris Hirsch
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Hey all...I'm running phpgw 0.9.16.001 using LDAP to authenticate. I'm
> using postfix and courier-imap also with LDAP and with the qmail schema.
> I'm trying to figure out how to go about using phpgw as the only way to
> create new users.

I'm using LDAP, but exim as SMTP.

I've to insert on ldap some other data, but the only usefoul way i've
found are to create the base account in phpgw and then use a low-level
LDAP interface (for me GQ ;) to setup the data.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

                        Urbani, dimissioni please
                http://punto-informatico.it/p.asp?i=49171