[Phpgroupware-users] manual update possible if CVS is no option?

From: Kreuder
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] manual update possible if CVS is no option?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:10:15 +0200

Hi there,
a question about about updating an existing installation:
Some time ago I submitted a bug [bug #9700] to savannah and now I got informed that it has been fixed. (thanks for the quick work, btw!). I've learned that the usual way to grab an update is running CVS but my installation (...and I guess the installs of many others too, as shared hosting is quite common in this part of the world) runs on a remote (shared) host allowing no shell access, so I'm out of luck concerning CVS updates.

My question:
Is there a way to find out which files are affected/were modified and to just grab them via savannah's "Browse CVS Repository" web-interface? Would that make sense at all? :)

thanks
Kreuder