Re: [Phpgroupware-users] auth integration

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] auth integration
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:42:36 -0500

if it's just a mysql table you may be able to make a
phpgwapi/inc/class.auth* based on the SQL one for your auth source.  I
don't know if it's as simple as I just made it sound, there's probably
a lot more to it than what I just stated.

it might be easier to make courier auth to phpgw's accounts table though.

For something a little more in depth, but not hard to setup, I've
released an add on app that can sync phpgw accounts with UNIX passwd
files.  http://forums.phpgroupware.org/index.php?t=msg&th=177
you may be able to modify this to suit your needs rather easily also.
This one works with only a minor, and optional, patch to phpgw's files
and the real work is done as totaly seperate phpgw app so that any new
patches and releases won't take a lot of work to reimplement.