Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Cannot upgrade to 0.9.16.002 over CVS

From: Ron Freidel
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Cannot upgrade to 0.9.16.002 over CVS
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:50:44 +0000

I just attempted to do the cvs update myself, from 0.9.16.001 to .002, a few
things seemed to break.

When I went to /setup all I saw different was something about having cookies
enabled in red lettering, well, I do have cookies enabled, but it reported
that all apps were current. The version on the login page was still 001.

Filemanager, admin/applications, javassh pages were blank when I clicked on
the links, I don't know if anything else didn't work as I freaked and restored
from backup.

Luckily the boss is out, the office manager was out for lunch  and I had made
a backup prior to the cvs update.

I connected via Mozilla 1.7 if that makes any difference. I also checked to
make sure permissions/ownership were correct as well.

I have done a few cvs updates since I have installed phpgroupware, this is
the first one that didn't work.