RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr not showing web site

From: Andrew D. Dixon
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr not showing web site
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:09:02 -0500

Got it.  I'm running apache2 as a regular user so it's listening to port
1024.  Originally I entered the url as:
http://foo.bar.com:1024/phpgroupware/sitemgr/sitemgr-site/
All I had to do was remove the port reference:
http://foo.bar.com/phpgroupware/sitemgr/sitemgr-site/
And it works.

Thanks for the help.

Andrew