Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr not showing web site

From: Benoit HAMET
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr not showing web site
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:28:42 +0200

Hi,
I found sitemgr a little bit tricky the first time you try to use it :)

Anyway, some help :

1) go to admin -> sitemgr -> Define Website
change the web configuration accordingly to your install

2) Next look at the top of this page, you should have a select box :
choose configure website (seems to be already done)

3) go in the select box and choose next item, install all modules you want

4) You have the choice, change site wide content, or create a category,
be carefull to the rights and published it as published (not as draft :)

~ 4b) create a page and put what you want in it

5) try to return on the sitemgr default page, should be better :)

Regards,

Caeies

PS:I will be off internet for 2 days, so, if you still have problem,
hope that somebody else will answer :)