Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw on debian with apache2

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw on debian with apache2
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:59:58 +0200

Hi CK,

thanks for helping.

I found out a few minutes ago, at last. There is an error in the debian testing install script: It installs php4-mysql, but does not put any entry into php.ini. I had to call dpkg-reconfigure for this manually. And that took me nearly 4 hours of poking around! I even tried with deinstalling apache2 and installing apache 1.3, but the results were the same.

Now it works like a charm.

Sometimes you can lose your head on simple things.

Cheers,

Dirk